1. I was born and raised in Germany.
2. I absolutely LOVE to travel! (As if you didn't already know)
3. I spent a lot of my childhood being raised on a farm.
4. I speak 8 different languages.
5. I spent my 16th birthday at Niagara Falls and would love to take my family there someday.
6. I am a early riser and I'm usually up by 5 am to start the day.
7. I am frugal at heart, I love a good deal.
8 . I am a book worm and an avid researcher.
9. I love watching The Duggers.
10. I desire to have a BIG family.
11. I love shrimp cocktail and chicken cordon bleu!
12. I’ve been a Vegetarian. I am no longer a Vegetarian, but now eating completely RAW!
13. We have a family business.
14. I'm a homebody for the most part.
15. I used to be addicted to buying a new cell phone bi-weekly until I realized how much money I was wasting!
16. I LOVE "tiny houses/cottages"!!!!
17. I am a natural hair mother!
18. I think everyone should grow their own food....or at least know how to be self sufficient.
19. I am a homeschooling/unschooling Mom.
20. I lost almost 100 pounds in less than a year! I went from a size 18 to a size 8 while living in Colorado in 2012.
21. My hair used to be past my behind until I completely shaved it all off!
22. I love to write.
23. My relationship with God is MUCH better than previously.
24. I was baptized with my husband and our children. We had a amazing family baptism in 2012.
25. I'm IN LOVE with Swiss cheese.
26. I love gardening.
27. My dream place to visit is the Library Of Congress!
28. I received my first sewing machine when I was 8 years old. Now I just sew by hand.
29. I am a full timer USA forever! Stick and brick houses just aren't what they are cracked up to be.